Welcome to Mrs. K’s Second Grade Class! We are off to a great start. This is my first year at St. Francis and my sixth year of teaching. It is truly exciting being a part of this school’s community. The entire second grade team has been planning many exciting and challenging educational lessons and activities. I look forward to working with your child in providing an enjoyable and exemplary second grade experience.
Since a supportive partnership is critical in bridging the home to school connection, please contact me if you have any questions throughout the year. I may be reached through the school office or my email address is bkasischke@sfedshouston.org. I hope we can work together to make it a year of growth, discovery, and significance for your child.
The blog will be a way to capture some of what your child is doing in the classroom. I will post pictures, videos, and write about our experiences in 2nd grade each week. Eventually your child will take ownership and start writing the blogs. My goal is to update the blog every Friday so you can view it together over the weekend and be able to share the exciting learning going on in 2nd grade.
Again welcome!
| Classroom Library |
| Small group table |
| Math Fun |
| Writing Area |
| Learning Circle |
| Word Wall |

What a great idea! We look forward to seeing what the kids are doing!
ReplyDelete