BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Party

Valentine's Day was so fun to share with the kids. I definitely feel loved by my sweet 18 kiddos. We did a math activity with heart shaped fruit snacks that the kids enjoyed. Also, I read aloud Arthur's Valentine by Marc Brown. The students each got a baggie of coversation hearts. They choose a character from the story and then wrote a letter using the conversational hearts. OMG this completely made me laugh! Oh the things kids say.

"Come play now. Lets go to the dance floor to boogie. Come on give me a high five."

"Please pick me to go to the prom with you. You can do it."

"I'm crazy 4 U. We can play 1-1 or be on my team in wii."

"Will you ask me out? Text me."

"Will you feel comfortable if we could hold hands? How about this text me and we will be a perfect match. You actually have to win me."

After all that fun, we had our party. Everyone loved handing out their valentine's.




No comments:

Post a Comment